- Payment for Fabric and other costs for custom garments that are not cosplay, bridal or suits are to be made MUST BE PAID UP FRONT.
- See pricing and services page for deposit amounts for Cosplay, Bridal and Suits.
These are non-negotiable unless sale is posted. I do sale specials twice a year during Black Friday and New Years.
- I have the right to stop accepting commissions at any time.
- I will work with you to the best of my ability, I will not make significant changes once fabrics are purchased and designed is decided. When that time comes I will let you know that I will no longer accept design changes.
- I have lengthy hours due to various time zones of consumers. If you need to move up a date or need your item sooner please let me know ASAP. When changing the date it can not be within 3 weeks of notification there is a change to make.
For example: If you needed a cosplay/bridal/suit by June 15th and today is April 16th, you cannot request to receive the item by April 17th-May 17th… if this occurs I will charge an extra $50.00 because that takes time away from other orders and is quite inconvenient.
- I am easy to work with and I do my very best to make every single consumer happy. There are absolutely no refunds. My time is heavily invested, once fabrics are cut I cannot return and my prices are more than reasonable.
- if in doubt check FAQ or message me!